Homepage - FAQ - Album und Bilddatenbank - Datenschutz - Impressum
ForenindexForenindex Mitglieder Mitglieder   Suche Suche   F.A.Q. F.A.Q.   Registrieren Registrieren    Chat Chat   Anmelden Anmelden
Forenindex » International Bulletin boards » Technical topics » RFC - Why does the climate control system do this ?
Anzeigen: Heutige Beiträge  :: Abstimmungen anzeigen :: Beitragsnavigator
Zur Baumansicht dieses Themas wechseln Ein neues Thema erstellen Antwort abschicken

RFC - Why does the climate control system do this ? [message #415742] Fri, 07 September 2018 07:59 Zum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Holt ist gerade offline Holt
Espace Freund
Hi,

I simply do not understand the logic behind the behavior of the climate control system in my Espace.
Wonder if what I am about to describe is normal behavior and just bad design or a fault ?
At the moment we have around 15 degrees in the morning here in DK.
15 seconds after engine cold start - fan goes to level 4. Why ? I set the indoor temperatur to 21 and outside is 15 - there is no chance to increase the inside temperature when engine is cold and you start to feel even colder when the fan climbs to level 4.
After a while of driving the inside temperature feels like 21 degrees but suddenly the AC gets engaged and I start to feel cold. After a while again the AC disengages. If I am unluckly and the humidity is high outside - the windows start to get foggy. I simply do not see the point in engaging the AC.
Is this really normal ?

Best regards
Søren

[Aktualisiert am: Sat, 08 September 2018 00:56] vom Moderator

Re: Why does the climate control system do this ? [message #415746 antworten auf 415742 ] Fri, 07 September 2018 10:05 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
UH ist gerade offline UH
Guru
Hi Sören,

It is normal, after engine cold start is the fan running with 4, so the cold air will be electric heated and the air is flowing out to the front shield.
After some minutes, the air became warmer, so it flows out to the feet. Your RFC has the old software in the climate control device. AC could work and could no work at lower temperature. This depends on humanity. When the air is flowing out to the bottom and AC is off, so windows start to become foggy.
In this case you should switch on AC by hand or let the air flow out to the front shield.
There is a „ACTIS“ for climate control. A new software will be installed and the air nozzles for the bottom will be renewed.

Regards
Udo

Re: Why does the climate control system do this ? [message #415756 antworten auf 415746 ] Fri, 07 September 2018 12:01 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
Holt ist gerade offline Holt
Espace Freund
Hi Udo,

Thank you for the explanation.

I seached the forum for an Actis list but without luck. Are there external sources on the internet where I can find a list with "RFC Actis's". If this Actis hasn't been done on my car there may be others as well.

Best regards
Søren
Re: Why does the climate control system do this ? [message #415762 antworten auf 415742 ] Fri, 07 September 2018 13:35 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehenZum nächsten Beitrag gehen
UH ist gerade offline UH
Guru
Hi Sören,

There is no list of ACTIS existing, sorry.

Ask in the garage for it or at Renault.

Greats
Udo
Re: Why does the climate control system do this ? [message #435943 antworten auf 415762 ] Tue, 28 January 2020 17:42 Zum vorherigen Beitrag gehen
Gast
Hi Søren,

Did you ever find a solution for this problem. Mine behaves pretty much the same stupid way .. :-/

BR /Thomas K-A, Denmark, Hundested
  Zur Baumansicht dieses Themas wechseln Ein neues Thema erstellen Antwort abschicken
Vorheriges Thema:RFC: Exploded view of air-con expansion valve and evaporator
Nächstes Thema:Code of Conduct
Gehe zum Forum:

-=] Zurück zum Anfang [=-
[ Druckbares PDF erzeugen ] [ Themen als Syndicate anderen Seiten zur Verfügung stellen (XML) ] [ ]

aktuelle Zeit: Fri Feb 28 10:11:09 CET 2020

Insgesamt benötigte Zeit, um die Seite zu erzeugen: 0.01302 Sekunden
.:: Meldungen ans Forenteam :: Forumsindex ::.